HOW WILL YOUR CONTRIBUTION MAKE AN IMPACT?
A contribution to the Adaptive Sports USA Junior Nationals will enhance the quality of the experience for athletes and help offset the cost of developing, planning, promoting and coordinating the event, which exceeds $200,000. Your support will transform lives and help make the event a reality for athletes like Cheri Blauwet.
Cheri Blauwet sustained a spinal cord injury in a farming accident at the age of 16 months near her home in a small Iowa town. It wasn’t until 8th grade that she discovered sports. She attended Junior Nationals and as a result learned how to travel independently and began to be her own person.
“Adaptive sports absolutely changed my life and shaped me into the person I am today. Looking to the future – we need to ensure that all young people with disabilities have these opportunities for growth and discovery.”
– Dr. Cheri Blauwet, Paralympian
YOUR BENEFITS FROM ADAPTIVE SPORTS USA’S JUNIOR NATIONALS
- Heightened visibility of your company from exposure through Adaptive Sports USA social media platforms.
- The opportunity to reach and educate a new population.
- Community engagement.
- Collaboration with other companies and organizations.
- Entertainment for business associates, staff and VIPs.
- Staff (and their family) involvement in a worthwhile event with opportunities for team-building, morale boosting and giving back.
- The ability to differentiate your company from competitors.
- A visible commitment to individuals with disabilities, while serving the target population.
Jr Natl’s Sponsorship Summary
Jr Natl’s Gold Sponsor
Jr Natl’s Silver Sponsor
Jr Natl’s Bronze Sponsor
Jr Natl’s Copper Sponsor
Jr Natl’s Friend_Vendor
Jr Natl’s About
Sponsorship Brochure Master
Contact: George Lee 612-860-5490 firstname.lastname@example.org