Looking for a fun way to get involved with Junior Nationals? Join us as a Volunteer!
There are lots of opportunities throughout the week to help out! You don’t need sport specific experience, we’ll provide you with all the info you need to know. We have tasks that take place outdoors or indoors, so be sure to dress for the summer weather. You’ll get a free t-shirt too!
Are you part of a large group who wants to volunteer together? Please contact Deb Swanson at 612-306-8356 or firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
Are you an individual or smaller group of family or friends? Please see the SignUp Genius links below for specific jobs that you can sign up for! Please note the time and location listed next to each job, as we have several venues in Eden Prairie or Bloomington where activities will be happening.
- Volunteer on Sunday 7/14
- Volunteer on Monday 7/15
- Volunteer on Tuesday 7/16
- Volunteer on Wednesday 7/17 (all jobs filled!)
- Volunteer on Thursday 7/18
- Volunteer on Friday 7/19
Things to keep in mind…
As we get closer to the event date, you’ll receive a reminder email with more details about where to go and what to bring. In the meantime, some general things to keep in mind:
- Be prepared for the weather! July is warm & sunny, so be sure to dress accordingly and bring sunblock and a hat, and bring a water bottle.
- Wear comfortable shoes! You may be on your feet or moving around the venue during your shift, so comfortable tennis shoes are recommended!