Sponsorship and Individual Giving
Support over 200 athletes at the Adaptive Sports USA 2019 Junior Nationals!
In its 36th year, the Adaptive Sports USA Junior Nationals is the largest longstanding annual multi-sport competition for youth with a physical disability and/or visual impairment in the United States. We invite you to give today and be a part of the action!
My daughter has competed in the Adaptive Sports USA Junior National the last two years. The experience has really changed her life. Not only has Junior Nationals had an impact on her motivation to compete, it also helped my daughter socially. She has made so many new friends all over the country and continues to keep in touch through social media. Her network of friends and support system has grown and she loves sharing stories with her new friends.
Participating in the onsite clinics has also helped her grow into a better athlete.
Kira has some huge goals of one day going to the Paralympics. She hopes to either compete in the sport of swimming, track and field or triathlons. Thank you to the Adaptive Sports USA Junior Nationals for being a stepping stone to the Paralympics and motivating a young girl to compete in sports!
Mia Erickson Stevens
Your donation or sponsorship can help athletes, just like Kira, gain independence and confidence and give them an opportunity to showcase their abilities through sport. Your financial support will help enhance the quality of the experience for athletes and help offset the cost of developing, planning, promoting and facilitating the event, which exceeds $200,000. Your financial support will help make the national championship a reality!
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Heightened visibility of your company from exposure through Adaptive Sports USA social media platforms and website
- The opportunity to reach and education a new population
- Community engagement
- Collaboration with other companies and organizations
- Entertainment for business associates, staff and VIPs
- Staff (and their families) volunteer involvement in a worthwhile event with opportunities for team-building, morale boosting and giving back
- The ability to differentiate your company from competitors
- A visible commitment to individuals with a disability, while serving the target population
We are offering a wide range of sponsorship levels for financial and in-kind support. For more information on becoming a sponsor of the Adaptive Sports USA Junior Nationals and to glance at the various levels of opportunity and recognition, please contact one of the following individuals:
Sponsorship (Local): George Lee 612-860-5490 email@example.com
Individuals donors, please make a secure online tax deductible donation here: https://adaptivesportsusa.org/support-us
Friend of Junior Nationals: