Help Support Adaptive Sports USA 2018 Jr. Nationals!
Support Junior Nationals –
Support over 200 athletes at the Adaptive Sports USA 2018 Junior Nationals!
In its 35th year, the Adaptive Sports USA Junior Nationals is the largest longstanding annual multi-sport competition for youth with a physical disability and/or visual impairment in the United States. We invite you to give today and be a part of the action!
Your donation or sponsorship can help athletes gain independence and confidence and give them an opportunity to showcase their abilities through sport. Your financial support will help enhance the quality of the experience for athletes and help offset the cost of developing, planning, promoting and facilitating the event, which exceeds $200,000. Your financial support will help make the national championship a reality!
Benefits of sponsorship:
- Heightened visibility of your company from exposure through Adaptive Sports USA social media platforms and website
- The opportunity to reach and education a new population
- Community engagement
- Collaboration with other companies and organizations
- Entertainment for business associates, staff and VIPs
- Staff (and their families) volunteer involvement in a worthwhile event with opportunities for team-building, morale boosting and giving back
- The ability to differentiate your company from competitors
- A visible commitment to individuals with a disability, while serving the target population
We are offering a wide range of sponsorship levels for financial and in-kind support. For more information on becoming a sponsor of the Adaptive Sports USA 2018 Junior Nationals and to glance at the various levels of opportunity and recognition, please contact one of the following individuals:
Rena Burden, Turnstone Chief Development Officer
email@example.com or 260-483-2100
Susan Rossi, Adaptive Sports USA Executive Director
firstname.lastname@example.org or 719-439-3823
Individuals donors, please make a secure online tax deductible donation here: https://adaptivesportsusa.org/support-us
Challenged Athletes Foundation
Permobil Cares Foundation
Visit Fort Wayne
Disabled Sports USA
Parkview Sports Medicine
Friend of Junior Nationals
National Center on Health, Physical Activity and Disability / Lakeshore Foundation
SPORTS ‘N SPOKES